Wednesday 12 March 2008

Real Red

I would probably say that Real Red is my favourite colour in the Stampin'Up! range, followed very closely by Certainly Celery. Mind you all the colours are just fabulously co-ordinated - it can be difficult to choose sometimes. This card is, obviously, real red and certainly celery, with close to cocoa and the stamps are using the Oh! So Lovely Hostess set. I also stamped the red background c/s with one from the Carte Postale set. The petals in the poppy were painted using an aquapainter and real red ink. The sentiment is a MM rub-on.

If you would like to get the Oh! so lovely stamp set for free then why not have a party. With a party total of £150 (not including p&p) you CAN have these and more for absolutely nothing, just for getting a few friends together for a fun evening of fun and creativity. You supply the tea and biscuits though - he he! If you'd like to know more then please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk

Ta for looking! Jo :) p.s. I still haven't done the scrapbook page but it will be done soon - promise! :)

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

This is indeed a lovely card I particularly like the ribbon on there - do you wrap it all the way around the card? How did you fix it - double sided tape. I have the hostess stamps which I was lucky enough to get after my stamping up party - I really like them too.

k x