Friday 7 March 2008

Those Little Frogs

It's been awhile hasn't it. I've been very busy lately with other stuff but I did get chance to have a little play last night. In my delivery last week I bought some of the SU! Cutie Pie patterened papers and as I love pp so much I had to use them on a card along with the Unfrogettable Stamp Set.

Isn't it cute? I used the masking technique to sit him on the toadstool and to put the flower behind him. I then coloured him using coloured marker pens and a waterbrush. I'm still practising but the effect is wonderful. If you want a brilliant tutorial on how to use brush markers, check out Monica's blog here and also be amazed at her beautiful, beautiful cards!

I made two cards last night but I can't share the other just yet as it's for Anita's birthday on Monday. I'll post it when she's had it.

Have a great weekend and watch out for that scrapbook page coming soon!

Jo :)

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

This is frogtastic ! ! I really love it - so cute and beauitfully done.

Can't wait to see a bit more

K x