Sunday 28 September 2008

FREE DRAW

I'm sure you're all sick of me talking about this SCALLOP BORDER PUNCH but I'm on an important mission to tell as many people as possible about this MUST HAVE tool - well in my opinion anyway...lol Scallop borders first started appearing last summer and I fell in love with this type of decorative edging immediately. Anita had a pair of the Fiskars Cloud Scissors and after using them I rushed to find a pair for myself. I've taken these scissors everywhere with me - crops that is, not like in my handbag shopping round Tesco's or anything, but you know what I mean. Anyway, I've loved and cared for these scissors until recently when I saw the Fiskars Threading Water Punch. Steph from Homegrown Scrapbooks in the US had bought one along to the Scrapajack Retreat back in May. After seeing it in action I had to have one - as you do. It's been like pulling hens teeth trying to get one but I eventually got one on a pre-order a couple of months back. Little did I know that Stampin' Up! were about to release their own version without the holes! So now I HAVE to have the SU! one and at £10.95 it's less than the Fiskars one and there's no holes so I get more for my money!!! Right?? Now where was I.....oh yer, back to my FREE DRAW. If you would like to purchase one of these Stampin'Up! punches and be entered into the DRAW for one lucky person to receive theirs for FREE, email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk by Monday 29th September. There's only two days to go so be quick!! Have a great weekend! Jo :)

1 comment:

craft mad Jenny said...

what a great giveaway!! i've emailed you!1