Monday 22 September 2008

It's on it's way

Yes the new catalogue is on it's way e.t.a. Wednesday and I've only a few of the new catalogues, that are on route, left so if you'd like to get your crafty hands on one, email me at jodumbleton@aolc.o.uk. It's £5 including p&p but this amount will be deducted off your first order.
Now I really should be doing the dreaded 'H' word this morning so this is a quick post with two more cards I've made. The first is 'Season of Joy' from the new catalogue using Kraft Card, Old Olive and Real Red, I used the white embossing powder on the Christmas Tree again and also the sentiment down the side. Loving that Linen Thread too (it's in the catalogue) and I used a white signio pen to dot the centre of each of the smaller flowers on the Kraft card.
The second card is the one I made for the Make 'n Take at Julie's workshop the other week. It was modified from one I'd seen on Monica's blog a while back. I wanted to incorporate the wheels and with a bit of bling (oh yes that Dazzling Diamonds again) and it was a pretty quick and cute card to make. The colours are Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue with Brocade Blue ribbon and the set was Big Bold Birthdays.
Another reminder of the draw for the Scallop Border Punch. All pre-orders buy the 29th September will be entered for the chance to get theirs FREE!!
I'll be back with more details of what's in the NEW IDEA BOOK AND CATALOGUE very soon!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Jo, I really love your work and just wanted to share with you something you inspired me into making http://anythingpapercraft.blogspot.com/2008/09/something-from-weekend.html