Thursday 25 September 2008

They're here....

Oh-My-Gosh! The New Idea Book & Catalogue is wonderful! It's jam packed with new products and ideas! I'm not going to spoil the surprise of what's in there but to give you an indication of how fab it is, my wishlist is up to £600 already!
Orders can be placed through myself for ordering from 1st October and if you're now tempted and would like to see what all the hype is about, email me for a catalogue - I only have a few left. (£5 inc. p&p but deducted off your first order.)
For all those that have requested and paid for the New Idea Book & Catalogue 2008-2009, they will be posted today.
And don't forget my post below about the Scallop Border Punch.... they're hot! hot! HOT!!!

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

love the new blog Jobe x

Can't wait to see the new book

x