Sunday 19 October 2008

More Pocket Silhouettes

,
How about some Tea and Crumpets? Perfect for a Sunday afternoon don't you think? That's what the Designer Papers are called on this purse and card set. Yum! Such pretty colours which go so well with the delicate Pocket Silhouette stamp set. The colours are Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke and Barely Banana, although it's supposed to be So Saffron but I didn't have it in my stash. It's very close to So Saffron though and still looks beautiful. The images are stamped in Choc Chip.
The Purse and Cards set were one of the classes on UStamp last round. I've had to modify the purse to fit envelopes and I've also added ribbon for the handles instead of the circle punches but its a great project. I haven't yet signed up for the Christmas UStamp but I think I will now I've started creating these adorable projects.
TFL.
Jo :)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Very pretty, the images are so delicate

Jean McKenzie said...

Jo, I will say it all in one word - beautiful!!!

Cheers, Jean

Saxo Stamper said...

I agree, very pretty and delicate - just my type of things.

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is very beautiful, you did a great job on this. I love Pocket Silhouettes, that is such a great set.