Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's been a while but I'm sure you all know how the build up to Christmas escalates out of control and before you know it, it's Christmas Eve!?*%& Yikes!!! And there was me thinking I was on track but nope, it's just wasn't to be. I've still ALL my wrapping to do plus loads of other stuff and I'm not sure how to fit it all in. Still, what the heck, as long as Father Christmas arrives on time and leaves a little somthing for Jake, that's all that really matters. And talking of Father Christmas, I managed to take a wonderful Photo when we went to see him a few weeks ago. He has to be the real one don't you think? Jake had an imposter visit at his school last week and he knew he wasn't real. When I asked how he knew, he replied that he looked just like the lollypop man! ha! You can't kid a kidder...lol. So I shall be back real soon with more creations and details of the new offer from Stampin'Up! which starts Jan 1st - it involves FREE exclusive stamps sets, how fantastic is that! Anyway, to everyone who may visit my blog I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. Hope Father Christmas brings you everthing you've wished for, have a great holiday and see you in the New Year. Jo :)

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Ah, what a sweet picture - and that Santa is the real deal for sure!!

It's been lovely meeting you in 2008 and I look forward to more of your lovely creations in 2009!

Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! K xx

Jeannie said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Your son is adorable! Was it a nice Christmas for you? Any time to play? Looking forward to seeing some beautiful projects and cards!! Jeanne