Friday 30 January 2009

Polka Dot Punches

Okay so here we have, at long last, a card all nicely edited in Photoshop... well it's not too bad anyway.

Last week whilst blog hopping (as you do) I came across Lynn Put's blog when this card jumped out and smacked me on the forehead. You know when you like a card and you keep going back to have a look? That's exactly what I've been doing... plus browsing all the other lovely creations that this lady makes - absolutely beautiful. Although I love the black & white with a burst of colour as Lynn has done, I decided to go for my new favourite colours..... chocolate chip and regal rose. The stamp is from Polka Dot Punches and the sentiment is from Yummy - both these sets are exclusive to the Sale-a-bration promotion which is ongoing till the 28th Feb (details on the side bar) and that spotty paper... is from the Sweet Always paper pack - cute!

One more place still needed for the Paper & Ribbon Share... tfl, Jo :)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card - I love it! xxx

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Jo - this is beautiful. I love these colors.

I have left you something on my blog when you get a chance to visit

Kate Lewis said...

Yummy yummy Jo! Gorgeous colours, gorgeous design - love it!! K xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Lovely Jobe 1

Denise said...

Love it! My favorite colors!

Lynn Put said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors and stamps you used!
Thanks for the compliment and the link!

Alex said...

Oh I adore this colour combo and card - great job!

Jamee said...

i love the colors you used for this card, its the same colors as my room!