Thursday 5 February 2009

Happy Birthday Karen!

It's my bestest friend Karen's Birthday today. I've known Karen for over 20 years and she has always been there for me through life's ups and downs and I couldn't be without her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!
XXX
This is the card I made for her along with a handmade box which holds a pretty necklace.
I really can't seem to stop using Regal Rose and choc Chip with the Sweet Always papers - I love 'em! lol I will do something different tomorrow though as I see Kristina has a new colour challenge up, so fingers crossed I get time to play later.

ttfn,

Jo :)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Absolutely beautiful, I can't imagine your friends reaction....what a lucky lady :) x

Unknown said...

Deliscious! I am sure Karen is one happy Birthday Girl

Bx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Here's the birthday girl and yes I was absoluately thilled - Jobe your work has always been outstanding but the card you sent me is superb - I was so touched, it's amazing! Thank you too for the beautiful box with a gorgeous necklace inside - have taken some photos but not as clear as your photos - you take great photos. Thank you too for all my card making and scrapbooking goodies - especially the stampin up stamps, I appreciate all the presents very much Jo, already used the bodyshop stuff and the card making bits and pieces. You really spoilt me and I really appreciate it very much indeed, thank you dear friend.

Love you loads Karen xxx

Kylie said...

One word....STUNNING lol!

Kate Lewis said...

Wow! Jo, I'm in love with this card!! It's just stunning - so much attention to detail and delicious colour scheme, what a beautiful gift too - your friend must be thrilled! Your pics look fab too! Kate x

Need More Time to Craft said...

Jo..your card is stunning and that little box is just so cute.
Carole x

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Beautiful Jo - I know your friend Karen enjoy it - she is very lucky. I love these colors together, very classy.