Tuesday 31 March 2009

Blog Candy Winner...

The Winner of the Forest Friends Blog Candy is.....
Louise Molesworth (via email)
***Congratulations Louise!***
Please could you email me your address so I can get it in the post to you asap.
Thank you to everyone for dropping by my blog and I'm sorry you couldn't all be winners.
Forest Friends is just one of the new sets available to buy from the New Mini Catalogue at £12.95 plus p&p from 1st April.
Orders placed until 7th April of £45 or more qualify for free postage worth £3.95.
You can email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk for more info.

2 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Jo - head over to my blog - I have left you a surprise. Talk to you later.

Janet

Lou said...

Hi!Jo,Wow! how lucky am i to win such a lovely Stampin'Up set and i luv owls so much.Thankyou,it will be well used and so much appreciated.Louise.xx