Wednesday 8 July 2009

Time is always against me.

Hello everyone, well that's if anyone still visits my blog...lol It's been awhile hasn't it? This is a flying visit just to say I haven't dropped off the face of this earth. I'm still here but finding other things have to take priority at the mo so I do apologise for not updating as much as I would like and thank you all so much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments. It does make me all warm and fuzzy inside to read them and I really do appreciate it. Anyway, I haven't done much of late so I'm showing you a card I made awhile back from my lovely friend Louise. Lou has moved so I made a new home card for her. I used the Neighbourhood wheel and coloured it - how cute eh? Sorry this is so brief, Jake is poorly with a temperature and I must get back to my nurses hat. I will try my best to post again soon. Tfl and see ya soon, Jo :)

10 comments:

Anne Jagger said...

Aww hope Jake is better soon Jo.
Lovely card, and know exactly what you mean about limited time!
x Anne x

Saxo Stamper said...

Get Well Soon Jake - hope it's not too serious !!

Beautiful card Jobe 1, I have seen this in the flesh and it is stunning. I have just ordered mine on Stampers 8, can't wait.

Come back soon jobelino.

K x

Unknown said...

It's a lovely card Jo.

I hope Jake is feeling better soon - remember to take care of the nurse too!

Monica Gale said...

Oooh poor Jack, hope he feels better soon is not fun being poorly pants. Gorgeous card Jo. M xxx

Jo Austin said...

Hi Jo.. **waves*

I still visit.. and the card is lovely!!

Hope the bubba gets better soon.

love Jo

Val said...

Lovely card Jo, hope your son is soon feeling better, take care. xxx

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely to see you Jo, hope Jake is better soon, fab card - love this wheel and your colouring, so cute!! Take care, Kate x

Maria said...

Hi there Jo

I have left you an award over on my blog as a thank you for the inspiration you give me with your lovely creations.

Hope your little boy is well again soon
Maria

Vicki said...

Just stumbled upon your blog Jo, you have some beautiful projects and I just love your style, shall keep popping back for a look!

Vicki x

Stephanie said...

Poor Jake - hope he's feeling better soon!

We'll let you off cause when you do post - your creations are always gorgeous :)

Big hugs,
Steph xxx