Thursday 17 September 2009

More Christmas

I've seen loads of these Tri-shutter cards on peoples blogs and I have to admit that they didn't really grab me at first. Well at the crop on Saturday, Julie had been making some beautiful cards with this technique. She showed me how it was done and I can't believe how easy they are! I've made 3 since Saturday. One I made on Sunday night for a belated Wedding Anniversary for Karen, I didn't have chance to take a pic because I wanted in the post asap. Another I can't show you just yet, but here's the one I made last night...

There isn't much stamping going on in this card mainly because I used the 'I Wish' Simply Scrappin kit which has die cut stickers already to use in it. (It's another item on the last chance list that's been reduced by 25%).

For instructions on how to make the Tri-Shutter card, the link is here. There's even a video at the end of the tutorial.

Right, off to work we go.

Hope to see you again tomorrow.

Tfl,

Jo :)

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Oh Jobe this is just beautiful, really pretty and so nice. I have tried a couple of the shutter cards and got in a bit of a state but once you learn which way they fold it's a piece of cake.

K x

brenda said...

What a lot of work in this one, but gorgous finish. You have some lovely work on your blog, thanks for sharing.

B x

Lesley Edmonds said...

Oooo this is so gorgeous Jo. Lovely.
Lesley x

Leigh said...

Gorgeous card Jo. I love those Christmas colours and papers.