Monday 14 September 2009

Tree Trimmings

I know we're only just out of the summer months and nobody wants to really start thinking of Christmas just yet, but this cute little set from the new catty will want you making your Christmas cards right now. So here is 'Tree Trimmings'I've teamed it with the Ski Slope papers from the Mini Catalogue and the greeting is from Seasonal Wishes, which is on the Last Chance List at half price. Now unfortunately I've only found out today that the Ski Slope papers are sold out. It's such a shame as I love 'em - there absolutley gorgeous, but anyway - as you can see from the above, the stamp set is very, very cute. I could go on and on making cards with it and I'm going to this evening. Now I bought some plain A5 tins a fair few months ago which i haven't done anything with until now. I've decorated the outside...

....and the inside. Don't they make a cute gift?

Tree Trimmings will be priced at £10.95 and available from 1st October.

Right off to make some more.

Tfl,

Jo :)

9 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

They are all gorgeous, Love the tin xx

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe, they are even better in real life - really lovely (saw some on Saturday girls).

K x

Teri said...

Jo .... this is a fantastic project. The tin and cards are gorgeous!

Teri xx

Fiona said...

Great cards - I love the tin

Sara said...

What a brilliant project. Loving these little tree trimmings. Sara xx

Jeanette said...

What a great set.

Jeanette

Lesley Edmonds said...

What a fab stamp set - they'll be on my list.
Lesley x

simplyfairies said...

These are fabulous!

Debbie said...

This is brilliant, I love it all!!
Debbie x