Sunday 11 October 2009

SWU 'Colour' Challenge

This weeks it's the colour challenge at Stamp With Us. I interpreted these colours as Ballet Blue, Bright Blue, Old Olive, Choc Chip and Taken with Teal. I can't say I've used Taken with Teal much in the past but it's gorgeous! Strange really as I've got a few clothes in that colour...it matches my eyes..lol Now this set is one of the new ones in the catty - Flight of the Butterfly. I didn't have the butterfly punch that goes with this set at the time of making this card so I've cut them out by hand and then curled their wings around a pen which makes them look a little bit more rounded, then added a little bit of dazzling diamonds to finish them off. There's more lovely creations from the DT on the SWU blog so please pop over and have a look and also have a go yourself. On another note, I'm having an Open House on Friday 23rd October between 12pm and 5pm so if you live in the Ringwood/Bournemouth/Poole area and would like to come along - you'd be more than welcome. There'll be samples to view and refreshments whilst browsing the catalogue. Demonstrations, a make'n take, a door prize, a mystery hostess and raffle prizes. Pop in for half an hour or stay all afternoon it's up to you. Please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk for further info. Right off to do a bit of gardening this afernoon. Tfl and see ya soon! Jo :)

7 comments:

Lynne K said...

What a pretty card. I love those colours. Wish I lived near enough to come to your open day!

Anne Jagger said...

What a beautiful card Jo, I love how you've used the colours. Stunnung.
Anne x

Anne Jagger said...

or even Stunning!!!! LOL! x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Beautiful card Jobe. Can't wait until your open house

k x

Unknown said...

Jo - this is stunning - I cant wait to get my hands on this set - what you have done with it is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing

Bekka

Lesley Edmonds said...

I love this card a colour combo. That set is on my wish list...
Lesley x

Yvonne said...

Stunning card. do love this new set, the borders are beautiful, as so are the colour combo's you have used.