Friday 13 November 2009

Convention Cardy Candy Swaps

I spent an hour today taking photos of the swaps I received from last weekend. I did the majority but there's loads and they're ALL fabulous!
For now though I'll show the Card Candy - this was an organised swap on ILWS. I joined two groups and we had to make 10 packs consisting of 6 pieces of card candy for each group. We all chose a different set and as I mentioned before in a previous post, it wasn't easy. Needless to say I haven't a clue why we all worried, they're absolutely amazing!
We exchanged Candy swaps on the Saturday lunch time and there was a huge interest in what everyone had created. Monica came over to have a look and asked if the French Demos could take some pics. From then on our table was swamped with Demos! lol I'm really glad that happened because we spoke to so many UK, French and German demos, exchanged emails and swapped more cards. Lunch passed way to quickly and I know I keep harping on, but it was fantastic to speak to so many lovely people.
So, here we go. Card Candy for the European Convention 2009....
Elaine's Baroque Motifs
Maria's Simply Said
Emma's Forest Friends
Maria's Darling Dots
Jenny's Trendy Trees Jane's Circle of Friendship
Joanne's Nursery Necessities
Su's Pocket Silhouettes
Karin's Hello Again
Jenny's Season of Joy Shaz's Scandinavian Season
Kirsteen's Punch Art
Tricia's One of a Kind Joanne's Flower Art
Bekka's Pocket Silhouettes My Darling Dots
My Mr & Mrs
Tfl and see you soon with some of the General Swaps.
Jo :)

5 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

These card candy swaps are just stunning and all so different too. Loads of inspiration here!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

WOW - amazing just how versatile SU stuff can be. Lots of new ideas to try.
TFS Jo.

Lesley x

Margaret de Witt said...

Wow - this is fabulous - I can't even imagine how long it took to put all the candy packets together for all the participants, especially the Punch Art card candy.

All were fantastic ideas. I think I'd like to participate in a swap like this.

SarahLP said...

Wow.. these are all amazing!!! You lot are so talented!

Sharon said...

These are fantastic. Thanks for sharing the pictures...x