Friday 8 January 2010

Happy Moments

Hellooooo!! I'm still alive and I'm so sorry for the long abscence. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year, and now braving this very cold front of weather the UK has been under. Living in the very south of England we don't get that much snow and when we do it's gone very quickly. A little disappointing for Jake and myself as we want to go out tobogganing and building snowmen...not for us, at least at the moment. Anyway, a long awaited card for you. I'm sure you all know about SALE-A-BRATION which is the current offer from Stampin'Up! where you can earn FREE exclusive stamp sets. One of these sets is called 'Happy Moments', such a cute little set and fab if you like to do a bit of colouring..like me. The colours are Bashful Blue, Barely Banana and Regal Rose. I've coloured this image with my blender pens which gives it a softer colour. A sprinkling of Dazzling Diamonds to the cake finishes it off nicely.

For more information about SAB and to see all the FREE SAB sets available, click here or find the information on the left hand sidebar. It's going to be a chilly weekend and I don't think I'll be venturing far. Hope I can be productive and produce some more cards for you, after all it's been a long wait for this one! lol

Be safe and tfl,

Jo :)

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

I love this Jo, a refreshing change from all the deep colours of Christmas!!