Monday 25 January 2010

A Little Hello

Firstly I'd just like to thank everyone for stopping by yesterday on the Blog Hop and also for taking the time to add the lovely comments, it's very much appreciated. I made it round both of them and I have to say everyone made a brilliant job of showcasing the Sale-a-bration sets. I definately have a few cards to CASE along with some new techniques to try out. Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Ok so today's card is one I made on Saturday using 'Little Hellos' from the main Idea Book & Catalogue. How cute is that flower and butterfly!

Now you may have noticed I've taken a shine to using the textured cardstock packs for my base card lately. Up until now I've not really used it, not because I don't like it in fact it's the total opposite, I've been treating it as 'best' and therefore only cutting into it for special occasions. Well that special occasion has now turned into every occasion as it seemed silly to just keep looking and stroking. Isn't it lovely? I'd better get me some more of that!I used Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron with a hint of Sage Shadow for this card and all the products I use are Stampin' Up! unless I say otherwise. I know I don't always give a full recipe of what I've used but you can always email me if you want to know something and more than likely they will be SU!

Tfl and see ya soon,

Jo :)

6 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorgeous, I have my beady eye on that set ;0) I love the colours you have used for this, very pretty and yes I had noticed the textured card, been thinking about getting some of that too!
Hugs xxx

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jo, love the stamp set and the colours, it's so pretty and Spring like

K x

Vicki said...

Very pretty card Jo, love the colours and the simple layout.

Hugs
Vicki x

Kylie said...

Hi Jo,
What a super sweet card, the flower and butterfly is sooooooooooooo cute and I love the button.
I just ordered this set and can't wait to get it, I just hope I can make a card as lovely as yours, if not I will have to case yours, it's just so sweet lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Sara said...

You're so right about keeping it for best. I think I also keep it because of it being 12 x 12 - it's even harder to cut into that size, lol. But you're persuading me that I should - the card looks lush, love the little button flower.

Sara xx

simplyfairies said...

A gorgeous card Jo, such beautiful subtle colours too!