Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another Happy Moment

It's less than two weeks to the end of Sale-a-bration and how fabulous has it been this year! I've loved all the free sets but inparticular Happy Moments because of the cute little sentiments and of course a bit of colouring which I love. It's not too late to get yourself a FREE sale-a-bration set though, the offer lasts until 28th February.I whipped this card up in about 10 mins last night. I have to admit the products were already on my desk so I didn't have the dilemna of which colour combo to choose ,and whilst SAB is still on I'm making the most of this adorable set.
I'm planning a little giveaway for one lucky person next week (not SAB related) so pop back again soon.
Tfl,

6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jo I love this little set.


Anne

Jill said...

Really love this card Jo, its a great set of stamps. Jill

Unknown said...

Stunning colours, love the simplicity of your card it is stunning!!
Angela x

Stampinuphappiness said...

Gorgeous card Jo! Love the colour combo

Saxo Stamper said...

gorgeous Jobe, just lovely

K x

Sharon said...

I love this card - absolutely beautiful in it's simplicity!