Monday 15 March 2010

Happy Mothers Day

I had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday. As I mentioned in a previous post it was also my MIL's 70th birthday but she didn't want a fuss so we went for a nice meal out, my parents joined us, and then back to ours for tea and cakes. Jake wanted to show both Nanna's how good he was on the Wii and he got my mum to have a go at the bowling. It was so funny, with Jake age 5 giving instructions to a 75 year old, honestly we couldn't stop laughing - my mum is VERY competitive. She eventually got the hang of what she had to do and loved it that much she wants to try her hand at tennis next....think we'd better move the furniture out first! lol Anyway enough of my ramblings, I want to show you this unexpected card I received in the post on Saturday from my downline Helen. It's an SU! Mother's day card, isn't it fab!

When I flick the birdie he wobbles like he's hovering - how neat is that! Thank you Helen it's absolutely gorgeous as all your creations are. Helen has some fantastic classes she runs on a regular basis so if you live in the North Dorset area and would like to attend, you're in for a treat. Check our her blog here to see what dates she has available.

Next thing I wanted to show you was one of the many cards my little lad made me for Mothers Day.This one in particular because of the words on the inside. Can you guess what he's written on the right hand side? The spelling he's put is 'I rily doo', does that help? Bless him...he's so cute I'd could eat him! But not all in one go though.Desktop card holder instructions are now finalised (at last!) and will be uploaded in the next day or so. Sorry it's taken a little longer, I just don't know where the time goes! Tfl,

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad your day went well Jo. Love the cards - all of them! Jill x