Wednesday 10 March 2010

Queue Up

I went to visit my BFF Karen on Saturday for a crafty get together along with Lou and Rachel. We had such a fab day! Karen was the perfect hostess as usual supplying us with lunch and homemade Rock Cakes and with lots of laughs through the afternoon it was a much needed tonic for all of us. Thank you Karen. x Out of my many 'thank you' cards I've already made I wanted one to be extra special and Karen's had her eye (like many) on the fabulous Level 3 Hostess set - Queue Up so that's what I went with.

Those little birdies have been glittered, well you know me and glitter! lol

If you've been wondering how to get your hands on this very popular but rare Level 3 set, I have a cunning plan. All will be revealed in a few weeks.

Almost there with the tutorial and fingers crossed it should be ready for Thursday.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card Jo, just love this stamp set and the colours are so soft and springy:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Jill said...

Really love that card Jo, those stamps are now on my wish list!! Jill x

Unknown said...

A really pretty card, the colours are gorgeous!! Perfect for Spring!!
Angela x

Sharon said...

Love these Jo. The colours are so soft and sweet! hugs Sharon