Saturday 13 March 2010

Wide Striped Ribbon Sampler Pack

Ribbon is one of my favourite embellishment, whether it's on a scrapbook page, card or 3D item I always seem to add it in somewhere. I love all the ribbons that SU! sell but in particular the wide 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. It's the perfect ribbon for the tri-shutter albums and it's unbelievable soft which makes it fabulous for tying gorgeous puffy bows really easily, and honestly it is easy. Many of my customers love this ribbon so I've been offering sampler packs in all 4 of the colours - pumpkin pie, old olive, basic black and chocolate chip. If you would like to purchase one of these sampler packs which contain 1.5metres of each colour, you can buy them from me for £6.75 which includes postage. These ones you see are ready to go so if you're quick you could have it on your doorstep within a couple of days. You can email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk to buy your sampler pack but don't worry if they've all gone, I have more on the way. I'm currently editing some photos for a quick tutorial on how to put together the desktop card holder I made here so pop back soon.

No comments: