Friday 2 July 2010

Birthday Cupcakes

Cupcakes are still very much in fashion at the mo, I even made some myself last week - shock horror! I don't really do cooking/baking but I got this urge that I wanted to make some and that's exactly what I did. Not that I can show you them as they were all eaten at the Craft Day on Saturday. It's been a week of birthday's this week and sticking with the cupcake theme I've made a few to send. This is one of them using 'Big Bold Birthday'. It's a set that will go on forever being so versatile for both girly cards and boys depending on your colour combo. The colours used on this are Kraft (soon to be known as Crumb Cake), Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive. I love Polka Dots too so I've stamped the 'Dot, Dot, Dot' stamp onto the Kraft and also heat embossed with White EP onto the cupcake top. All this talk of cupcakes, think I'll go and make some now...lol See you real soon when I'll show you some more cards (at long last I hear you all say...lol).

4 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Jobelino

K x

Jill said...

Great card Jo! That cupcake does look yummy! Jill x

KayJB said...

Beautiful card!! Cup cakes and polka dots.... the perfect mixture and the colours are to die for :) xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Gorgeous card Jo! Really pretty and girly. Lovely.