Sunday 1 August 2010

August Offer

I'm back from my hols! I had a fabulous time in north Cornwall staying at a beautiful cottage in Padstow with hubs, Jake and Chaz (the dog). Very relaxing it was too so I'm now refreshed and aiming to get back full swing planning events and classes for the next few months. I'll be having another craft day in September which I've already had lots of interest for so for those that have contacted me, keep an eye out for an email on 13th August with all the details for this event. And if you would like to be added to my mailing list, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk Ok, so the AUGUST PROMO is up and it's another good'n for 20% OFF on listed two-step stamping sets.

*from the mini catalogue

I hope to make a few samples to show you once I've tackled my humungous ironing pile!

See ya all real soon.

1 comment:

Helen Baker said...

So glad you had a great hol Jo, you needed to relax. Will we see you tomorrow? x