Monday 16 August 2010

Trendy Trees

As promised, a card from me today using Trendy Trees. It's for a good friend and customer of mine that's having a little Op this morning. You even get this sentiment in the set which is really appropriate as I will definately be thinking of her. The patterned paper is from the Sweet Pea Paper Stack which I'm still working my way through - all the papers are beautiful. It's another item that'll be discontinued at the end of the Mini Catalogue come 30th September or until it's sold out. So if you like it, grab it while it's still available. Trendy Trees by the way is £10.36 with this month promotion...bargain! Ok so I'm not sure when my next post will be. I've another busy week what with work, decorating and a training/chatting and crafting session for my downline on Friday. We're having it in my newly decorated and furnished teaching area! Now it's nothing exciting as it's my conservatory but it's bright and airy and all mine. The tables have been ordered and arriving tomorrow, chairs have been collected, blinds are bought and ready to be fitted on Tues so all that's needed now is for me to finish the painting. It's coming along perfectly! If you're lucky I might even take a few pictures. Once it's all done I've then just to plan some classes! I know there's some eager beavers out there that are keen to know what, when and where but honestly, as soon as I can I will let you know the details. If you would like to be added to my mailing list to receive information on promotions, specials, classes and events, please email me at jodumbleton@aol.co.uk See you real soon!

3 comments:

Aimes said...

Oooh pictures, yes please!! Sounds kinda exciting to me anyways....!
Love your trendy trees card, you've definitely made those trees earn their stamp set name!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Debbie Lamb said...

What a gorgeous card! Very inspiring :)

Saxo Stamper said...

I love Trendy trees x