Tuesday 16 November 2010

Convention Card Candy Swaps 2010

You may remember the Card Candy swap I took part in last year at Convention which you can see here. There was huge excitement over them and this year even more people wanted to join in. In fact I think there was about 70 people! We were in groups of 10 - thankfully I didn't have to make 70 of them..phew! So here's what I received in my Group.....

Kirsteen - Tiny Tags

Michelle - Artistic Etchings

Val - Growing Green

Emma - Cottage Garden

Rachel - Vintage Vogue

Maggie - For Everything

Sara - Serene Snowflakes

Me - Cottage Garden

I have to make a HUGE apology to 2 ladies as a certain someone took a shine to the Christmas Candy they produced. Believe me I was mortified! They were appreciated by myself and the ladies that saw them on Sunday and I will be reproducing to go on my display boards. Chaz was definatley not in my good books yesterday at all.

Right, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go.....

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Aww bless, my doggie does exactly the same thing with the post... Hope they tasted nice Chaz! x

Highland Monkey's said...

What a lovely doggie, and what nice bits and pieces you have (had) there.