Friday 28 January 2011

Owl about this then...

I'm a bit of a bugger for taking photos of things I've made and then forgetting about them, and these pics are a prime example. I made these cards with the Sale-a-bration stamp sets 'Punch Bunch' and 'So Happy for You' 2 weeks ago and then completely forgot I had them! The colours are Tempting Turtuoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil delight - nice, bright and cheery don't you think?I'm in love with Mr Owl, I'm keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed we get more of him in future. And a matching gift bag to go with them. I was intending for the cards to go inside, which they do, but forgot to size for envelopes as well..lol Back to the drawing board on that one...
See ya soon!

4 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

Love the colours, gorgeous set Jo, look forward to seeing you soon
Hugs xx

Rosemary said...

Wonderful bright colour combo. Lovely card selection, love the owls..

Jeanette said...

I am so glad you posted these. They are fabulous! I can hardly wait to get my copies of the stamp sets.

Zoe Tant said...

Congrats on your win at So Shelli Jo. It's a really good feeling so enjoy! Love Zoë x