Saturday 5 February 2011

Birthday Girl

No not me, my very best friend Karen,
Happy Birthday Karen!
I've used the Sale-a-bration stamp set 'Bliss' along with the Elegant Soiree Designer Papers - they're so beautiful. Yesterday morning I did a bit of baking and made some Oaty biscuits (recipe from Helen, one of my downline) and bagged them up with a tag to look pretty for Karen. Typical of me, I didn't take a photo. At least you can enjoy the card and sweet little birthday cake made with a battery tea light for her. How cute! The tea light cake was a project at Convention shown by Pam Morgan but I've also seen them on Splitcoaststampers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see ya soon! ETA. Karen has posted the cookies I made on her blog if you would like to have a look, here.

6 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Lesley x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Thank you very much for my beautiful gifts, you are so clever. I have put pictures on my blog if anyone wants to see your gorgeous cookies !

Thank you for everything

Love k x

Unknown said...

They are both lovely Jo, a great inspiration!
best wishes
Michelle x

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Jobe

Lovely cookies Jobe, would love the recipe.

k xxxx

Jayne said...

Beautiful! love the colour combinations

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jo, these are gorgeous and I know Karen loved them.