Sunday 20 February 2011

Catch up Day

Today is catch up day. Life as usual has been non stop with the new Scrapbook kit club and blog, plus the new Monthly Scrapbook club which was last Thursday. If you're interested in coming along, there are details on the Events page. Everyone made 2 pages, which I'll show tomorrow, but today I've another card using 'Bliss'. This set has definately become my favourite for this years Sale-a-bration even though I said 'Sweet Stummer' was.....mind you, they're all fantastic to be honest. Anyway, I have a wedding to go to in May. I love weddings and haven't been to one in years! We've received the invite so an acceptance card had to be made, not that I've made one before.

I've clear embossed the large image onto whisper white cardstock after I stamped 'acceptance' in Sahara Sand and matched the card base with Pink Pirouette. The alphabets I used are 'Monogram Sweet' and 'Just Perfect'.

Very simple but elegant. Now to start planning a special wedding card!

3 comments:

Jess S said...

this is beautiful!

Alex said...

WOW: Love this Jo, fabulous. Love the soft colours and the heat embossing.

Hope you're well.

Alex

Unknown said...

This is so elegant and beautiful! Love this card! TFS!