Tuesday 15 March 2011

Monsters Rock!

Sorry for the long absence - you wouldn't believe the amount of ironing I've had to catch up on! I've now found my sofa and unrooted the ironing board from the lounge. Boy am I glad to see the back of that lot, it will NEVER get like that again! So with a bit more organisation in my life, I hope to do a bit more crafting - yippeee!! I do have lots of events and workshops over the next 2 months but fingers crossed my goal is to update my blog at least once a week. Thank you to my loyal followers for bearing with me. :) And today I have some projects to show you...Love these cute monsters from 'Make a Monster'! The invite was inspired by my fabulous friend and fellow Demo, Jules. Such a neat idea and it uses the Cheers and Wishes set that's currently on offer this month with the 30% off - a bargain at £11.87! Great for all sorts of invites to be honest. The peek a boo card, not sure if that's what it's called but that's what I'm calling it anyway, is very similar to this one I did a while back here. He's such a cheeky chap peering through don't you think?

And then there's these groovy bookmarks. Emma, another fellow Demo did a tutorial of how to make them on In Love with Stamping and they're brilliant! A really simple idea and kids will love them - at least Jake does and he's desperate to make some Easter ones to give to his school friends.

That's it from me today. I've a Team Training day this Saturday with my downline. Hope to show you one of the projects we're making next week but the others will have to wait till April. I'm such a tease!

Have a good one and see ya soon!

7 comments:

Jess S said...

welcome back! These are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Holy cuteness! Really adorable!

Monica Gale said...

You are just too clever I so wish you could upload every day!!! LOL now that s a challenge for you...
Love it all I might borrow your idea for a class. Hugs xx

Sara said...

These are all so cute. I especially love your pail of bookmarks though.

Sara xx

The Bouzoud Family! said...

Hi Jo,

Hope you're ok. I've missed your downloads for a while but I know what it's like when you're busy!

I wanted to make one of these cards pretty quickly but I can't find the tutorial on "In love with stamping...". I'm sure I can work out how to do it myself but am very pushed for time at present with building work on an extension/renovation on our house....please if you have any idea

Victoria said...

these are just fab Jo - what a great idea. So bright and cheerful too. I love visiting your blog
Love
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Jo these are so SUPERDUPER cute and BRIGHT and FUN!!!!!! What an awesome set you have created. TFS your ideas with all of us here in blogland.......wicked (Boston saying) CUTE!!!!!!