Tuesday 26 April 2011

It's the 'Hoot' in Holt Hoot!

Another quickie tonight to show you the Owl card we made at the 'Hoot'. I must give a HUGE thanks to Brenda Quintana for allowing me to teach this as it was her original design - tinkered with just a little to come up with this. It's always good to ask when you see these things whilst blog hoppin'..... ;) Now this isn't just a plain old card, it's a pop up! Love him just peeping through the tree.... There wasn't much stamping done during the day but it's fun to do something a little different - all with SU! products of course, and everyone loved the projects...phew! I've more photos to show you soon of the fantastic entries to the 'Crafters Choice' competition. Outstanding they were!

These All Day Events take quite some time in preparing and organising and I like to keep them exclusive to those that come along and pay for the privilege. The time in takes in taking photos, writing instructions is huge and I've had to make the decision that I will keep this to the bare bones even for those that attend. Having myself to hand for guidance and the samples available to see is well worth the experience along with all the added extras I provide to make it a really special day. I hope you'll understand why I won't be selling the instructions or doing tutorials on my blog for any of the projects that I do for these events - I post it on here purely for inspiration. Thanks for your understanding and I will still post other tutorials.

If you like the sound of my All Day Events then read on...

1 Day Retreat

on

Saturday 10th September

If you fancy a full day of crafting from early morning till late at night, then keep an eye out for more details coming soon.

I've ideas for classes already which you're going to love!

It's going to be fun! See ya soon, Jo

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very cute. Love the inside of the card and those party hats. Wowser.

Kim said...

super cute card! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

Helen Baker said...

Gorgeous card Jo

Piglet said...

What a lovely owl card :) Just had a quick peek on your side (as someone linked to your bird house template) and it looks lovely :)

Saxo Stamper said...

Really great project Jo, I love it.

k x

Julie A. said...

This has to be the cutest card I've ever seen! I'm a big fan of the Owl punch and the Bold Brights collection:) Love it!!!