Monday 5 December 2011

More Craft Fair items

After a fabulous time at the Christmas Craft Fairs last weekend, Mum and I are off to another 2 this coming weekend.

I've added these really neat acrylic post-it-note holders to sell.


The idea came from Kerry's Paper Craft again.

This one is using the really lush Hostess DSP - Cheerful Treat and the the butterfly is stamped from the Creative Elements stamp set.
As you can see it's all packaged up nicely - love my packaging.

And this one is for my Jake to give his teacher for Christmas. I've used the now retired Play Date DSP.
These make fantastic Teacher Gifts and I'm hoping they will sell well at the weekend along with all the other stocking fillers we've got.

We'll be at Wimborne Market on Friday morning (9am - 2pm) inside one of the covered halls.
This particular market runs every week - Friday, Saturday and Sunday - and it's absolutely HUGE!Well worth a visit for a few Christmas bargains.

I'll also be at the Merley House Christmas Fayre on Sunday.
12pm - 4pm
Entry £1, children FREE
The Raffle is in support of TeamMax.

Please pop over and say hello if you're visiting either of these events.
We'd love to see you and have a chat, and my gosh, can Mum and I talk!

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Best of luck at your fayres. I've looked all over for these acrylic holders but couldn't see them in the uk. Yours look fab. x

halojones said...

Brilliant work, just wish I knew where to find those acrylic frames.. lol...