Friday 27 April 2012

Stamp-a-Stack #5 - You are Loved

I will really miss 'You are Loved'. Although it's Valentine themed, I've used it for all sorts of occasions.
This Colour Combo is Regal Rose, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.

Tomorrow I'm off to the Stampin' Up! Regional Training in Reading with 10 of the Stampin' Angels (there will be 126 Demonstrators in total attending) and I can't wait! Over the last four years of being a Demonstrator I've made tons of friends from all over the country through these events and each year I look forward to them even more. My swaps are done (for a change) just a few little things to sort out tomorrow and I'll be all set to go with an early start in the morning.

Watch out for something NEW next week that might tempt you to become part of the Stampin' Up! family. And if this has already got you thinking, have a read of My Story here.

Have a great weekend and don't forget, last orders for the Spring Mini by Monday 30th.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Hi Jo . . . I really LOVE your work. You have great style. I'm going to Reading tomorrow and hope to bump into you!

Sandra x